Thursday, September 19, 2013

About me


My name is Halana. Classic trucks/cars are what i am interested in. My father did restoration for many years and that for the most part inspired me. I love 50s music, the 1950s is the generation i should have been born in. My all time favorite car is a  57 Chevrolet Bel Air. To include my fathers favorite car as well. Someday i will fly a F/A 18 Super Hornet. I want to go into the military so bad and ive wanted to since 5th grade.Im all for the navy ive talked to all the other branches and its always been navy. I want to be an engineer first and work on the planes then hopefully become a pilot.If this dosen’t work out then want to become a mechanic and do restoration down in Detroit Michigan were some of the best cars were ever created.

No comments:

Post a Comment